Sunday, February 13, 2011

Guilty As Charged!

During dinner tonight, (a delicious Stouffer's lasagna- because I've got too much work to do for school tomorrow) my thoughts about my blog monopolized the conversation.  I debated with my husband, Chris, the benefits of having links to additional blogs vs. pages that I currently have as tabs.  And because my husband does not know the world of blogs, it was pretty much a one sided conversation.  Halfway through my rambling thoughts, Chris exclaimed, "Please don't become that person! That person who shares more with their blog than with me!"  I joked with him saying,  "Read my blog so you know that I am doing."  Chris continued, "I know you, you have an addictive personality."  I closed the conversation with, "It's a good thing I never did drugs." 

1 comment:

  1. HELP ME...I think we both have several of these signs...let's not tell the husbands!
    http://darmano.typepad.com/bloggers_anonymous/2006/06/the_mock_10_sig.html
    xoxo-
    K

    ReplyDelete